Bookmark this job
About this job
Tremendous opportunity for a Career Minded professional to be part of a forward-thinking, past performance, entrepreneurial and growing team.
Strato Communication’s CA Public Sector Government Solutions Group (GSG) is seeking a professional Office / Operations Administrator to perform a variety of highly responsible and skilled administrative support duties. He or She will be in collaboration of business operations and in support of the CEO and Corporate Mission/ Vision of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a flexible, enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organized, professional, impeccable follow up with preferred experience in a SLED and/or State & Local government procurement / Office environment with high volume of procurement/vendor transactions.
This person will be comfortable working with a considerable degree of independence and discretion, and will exercise sound judgment in the performance of assigned duties.
- This is a high visibility role reporting to CEO. Take ownership of general operational tasks, including new hire logistics, onboarding, employee files, paid time off tracking, payroll, benefits, retirement plans, etc.
- Initially learn the entire RFQ life – cycle from oversite of placing accurate orders with distributors through vendor payment, billing and invoicing
- Train and provide work direction to clerical employees/team members assigned to the office
- Enter data in QuickBooks - maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Compile and provide information to our external CPA/accountant as needed
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly profit margin and sales reports
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Calculate variances from any budgets and report to management
- Create and update customer records in CRM ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Manage CEO schedule and calendar as needed, handle conference calls, webinars and web call arrangements
- Participate at corporate State of CA outreach functions within region up to four times/year
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements
- Highly Organized and take full ownership to completion of assigned projects with little oversight
- A friendly gatekeeper to ensure access to the right people at the right time
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize multiple, high-priority tasks
- Ability to interact with staff and clients at different levels including senior management
- Unimpeachable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- Flexibility to perform job/corp tasks outside of job description when necessary
- An AA/associate's degree or equivalent combination of education, experience performing administrative duties
- Three or more years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting or related fields.
- Sound work/career history
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and/or Quicken
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft products, including Excel, Word, Outlook, O365 Collaborative Tools
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)/CRM/PSA
Please send why you believe you are an amazing fit, written cover letter and resumes to:
- Wage: Competitive and based on experience
- Working hours: Full-time, flexible schedule
- 401k after first year
- Quarterly / Bi-Annual bonuses based on performance
- Paid Holidays
If you have an enthusiastic nature with a high level of integrity, an attention to detail, an entrepreneurial spirit and compatible with our Corporate Vision, we would like to hear from you!
About Strato Communications/StratoGov
Strato Communications, Inc, dba StratoGov founded in 2012, is a Telecommunications Engagement Management Service Provider and a comprehensive Authorized Value-added reseller of IT/Hardware, Software, Licensing & Renewals and services to public sector and State of CA Agencies.
Our Public Sector / Public Policy Goal Attainment organization is about people - It’s about providing professional services in order for our customers to achieve competitive advantages. We are a motivated and easy going small group of professionals who love what we do. We always keep our eyes open for fantastic talent compatible with our Vision and Core Values.
Through a wide range of IT products Strato Communications has an extensive list of A-team vendors, IT Integrators and long term professional relationships with some to the world’s largest authorized IT suppliers & distributors providing: 3500+ Tech Manufacturers/Software/licensing/LAN/WAN networking equipment and storage products supporting California’s Public Sector RFQ and State Agency procurement efforts.
Strato is uniquely positioned as a strategic procurement guide and purchasing agent advocate simplifying the entire IT, Software Licensing and non-IT purchasing lifecycle of over 300 State of CA buyer clients and hundreds of CA Agencies and purchasing agent teams.
We are focused on DGS contracting / CUF compliance with an attention to detail, committed to providing contract oversight - precise, timely procurement expertise, a deep knowledge of IT products, accurate invoicing and our staff is committed to rectifying problems immediately while operating at the highest level of personal and professional integrity
Please send why you believe you are an amazing fit, written cover letter and resume to:
, Accounts Payable